Volunteering is a great way for you to help us sustain our program. Participate in arts & crafts, cultural awareness and self-esteem enhancing activities. In order for us to continue and provide programs that the community has come to rely on and find new ways to expand and improve them, we need your help. You can support our mission in many ways.
- Mentor / Tutor students in grades K thru 6th
- Participate in many of our monthly and yearly events
- Use your expertise/talents to support our programs (such as yoga, accounting, computer specialist, nutrition, and etc.) For example: Lead a Yoga class in our after-school program.
- Pro-bono Legal Assistance
- And many more, all it takes is for you to contact us and then we can start to make a difference in the community.
For more info or to get involved please fill out the form to the right.
DE Oyster Bay, East Norwich Y VeciniDADES
TAKE ACTION! BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Promoting Learning, Preserving Cultures